Cheesy zucchini fritters with pumpkin and buttermilk mash
• Kent pumpkin
• Garlic cloves
• Olive oil
• Green cabbage
• Fresh dill
1. Preheat oven to 210 degrees Celsius, and line baking trays with baking paper
2. Place pumpkin and garlic cloves on prepared tray and drizzle with oil. Roast until pumpkin is just tender and set aside to cool.
3. Meanwhile, peel and crush remaining garlic cloves. Chop pumpkin, grate zucchini and shred cabbage.
4. Place zucchini, cabbage, crushed garlic, fetta, ricotta, flour, egg and dill in a large bowl. Stir until well combined.
5. Place mixture onto baking tray, and make fritters, using the back of a spoon to slightly flatten. Spray with oil and bake until golden and tender.
6. Place roasted garlic, roasted pumpkin in a bowl and smash until smooth, stir in buttermilk.